Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hearing God's Voice...

The Harvest Crusade last night was amazing. God spoke to many. He spoke to me. I have never been more committed to my mission - to go on A Mission - to RWANDA in 2010, than I am today! When God speaks - we need to listen!

I was laying in bed this morning half asleep, praying and asking God to show me a way to raise the needed funds for our trip. As clear as day - as if GOD was sitting on my bed I had a clear thought in my head. It was spelled out like this..."If you each get 12 people to sponsor you at $25 a month for the next 10 months...you will have the funds needed to go on the trip."

WOW. I jumped up out of bed and did the math. $25 a month = $250 x 12 = $3000!!

Incredible! Now I know I was far too sleepy to calculate that - after all I took basic math classes in school. I did not get the genius brain like my brother Brian who can compute large numbers in his head.

Thanks God. We ask - he answers - you just have to "hear Him"!

So, with that - I am looking for 12 sponsors and Trenton is as well.
So we need 24 people to commit to sending us $25 a month for the next 10 months to help us go to Rwanda in June 2010.

This is doable - I know it is. Praise be to God for providing the answers!

Please let me know if you can help be a part of our Mission!
email me at: janeanlindner@mac.com
xoxo
Janean

No comments:

Post a Comment